ALL QUOTATIONS / ESTIMATES MADE AND ORDERS ACCEPTED BY THE COMPANY ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. No variation of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless evidenced in writing under the signature of the owner of the Company.
2. All prices are based on the cost to the Company of goods and materials, labour, transport and other costs ruling at the date when such priced were quoted. In the event of any such costs to the Company being increased directly or indirectly prior to completion of the works, the Company reserves the right to charge all such increases as an addition to the contract price.
3. The Company reserves the right to request interim payments on account to the value of the work and / or materials.
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment is due in full on completion of works. Should payment not be received upon the agreed date, the Company may charge interest at the rate of 8 % per day above the then current bank of England rate.
5. If for any reason the Company is unable to complete the works, the Company’s liability will not exceed the value of the uncompleted part of the works and the customer will remain liable to pay for the value of the completed part
6. Materials and equipment delivered to the customer’s site for use will remain the Company’s property until payment has been made in full, and in the case of materials and equipment which remain unfixed until the Company has received payment in full.
7. Cancellation of a customers order will be accepted only at the Company’s discretion and the Company reserves the right in such an event to Charge for all costs incurred prior to and / or resulting From such cancellation